Careers at Containerchain
Be part of a company that’s transforming one of the world’s most vital industries
Our Culture and Core Values
CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
Our success is built on curiosity. Those that ask questions, challenge assumptions, and act fearlessly are welcome here.
HARNESS YOUR PASSION
We’ve got the opportunity if you’ve got the drive. It’s all about sharing knowledge, striving for excellence, and commitment to teamwork.
ACHIEVEMENT WITH CONVICTION
We respect and care for each other, our customers, and partners - because doing the right thing never goes out of style. Humility and good humour are also key.
INNOVATE TO SOLVE
Those that seek, find. We encourage experimentation, collaboration, calculated risks, unexpected discoveries and lateral thinking.
NEVER STOP LEARNING
There’s no end to what we can learn from each other. We provide opportunities to succeed and we celebrate those successes together. A rising tide lifts all boats.
“I feel I have the freedom to be myself, which is refreshing.”Achintha Kuruwita Technical Lead, Melbourne
I enjoy every part of my day from the new working environment to leading a highly capable team of software developers delivering quality technology solutions. I’ve worked on many interesting projects during my time and every engagement has a different perspective and unique challenges. It’s very rewarding to receive feedback from a customer that our solutions have made their life easier.
“There are a lot of opportunities here for myself and others to further develop our skills”Nicole Chin Business Relationship Manager, Singapore
During my time at Containerchain my role has continued to evolve allowing me to both utilise and further develop my skills and industry knowledge. I really enjoy gaining a better understanding of a customer’s operations. By effectively mapping their business processes I can find ways to optimise their productivity and potential using our solutions.
Who we are
Containerchain is a successful and growing software company that has ambitious international expansion plans. We're a leader in our industry, providing solutions and ideas that increase the efficiency of ports, shipping, and freight logistics.
To ensure the success of our growth plans, there is an opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to join our rapidly expanding team.
The Test Analyst will work collaboratively with the Containerchain Software Delivery Team in developing and implementing test plans across the full platform of our products. This role will work with product owners, the development and the operations teams in defining required test coverage.
Your work and responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for developing test plans to cover the full platform of Containerchain products, ensuring all development changes are tested appropriately.
- Ensure unit tests, automated tests and other forms of testing strategies are in place and utilised per industry best practice.
- Participate in sprint planning sessions and Agile meetings, developing test plans, procedures and test cases for development sprints.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to ensure that testing meets business and functional requirements. With solutions tested using Agile development techniques including continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated, unit and functional testing.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience developing test plans, test cases, and scripts.
- Exposure to manual testing in browsers and mobile handset is critical.
- Experience using various functional and non-functional testing methodologies such as System, Integration, Black Box, White Box, Regression and UAT.
- Familiarity with test management software such as Testlink.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum environments including use of Agile Software such as JIRA.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate to different levels in both verbal and written communications.
- Well-developed analytical skills and ability to resolve complex technical issues.
- Experience working in the supply chain/logistics industry an advantage.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be offered with potential room to grow in the future. Containerchain is a growing company looking for exceptional talent to help us achieve our strategies and goals.
If you want to be part of this exciting journey with Containerchain and this position sounds like a role you can't resist, don't wait any longer and apply now!