Careers at Containerchain
Be part of a company that’s transforming one of the world’s most vital industries
Our Culture and Core Values
CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
Our success is built on curiosity. Those that ask questions, challenge assumptions, and act fearlessly are welcome here.
HARNESS YOUR PASSION
We’ve got the opportunity if you’ve got the drive. It’s all about sharing knowledge, striving for excellence, and commitment to teamwork.
ACHIEVEMENT WITH CONVICTION
We respect and care for each other, our customers, and partners - because doing the right thing never goes out of style. Humility and good humour are also key.
INNOVATE TO SOLVE
Those that seek, find. We encourage experimentation, collaboration, calculated risks, unexpected discoveries and lateral thinking.
NEVER STOP LEARNING
There’s no end to what we can learn from each other. We provide opportunities to succeed and we celebrate those successes together. A rising tide lifts all boats.
“I feel I have the freedom to be myself, which is refreshing.”Achintha Kuruwita Technical Lead, Melbourne
I enjoy every part of my day from the new working environment to leading a highly capable team of software developers delivering quality technology solutions. I’ve worked on many interesting projects during my time and every engagement has a different perspective and unique challenges. It’s very rewarding to receive feedback from a customer that our solutions have made their life easier.
“There are a lot of opportunities here for myself and others to further develop our skills”Nicole Chin Business Relationship Manager, Singapore
During my time at Containerchain my role has continued to evolve allowing me to both utilise and further develop my skills and industry knowledge. I really enjoy gaining a better understanding of a customer’s operations. By effectively mapping their business processes I can find ways to optimise their productivity and potential using our solutions.
Product Manager - Melbourne
As a Product Manager, you will take ownership of the strategic product development of one or more of Containerchain’s application product suite.
You will conduct market research and manage the stakeholder consultation, including executive level stakeholders and external clients, to determine high-value product requirements which you will translate into the product roadmap and backlog.
You will be responsible for collaborating with the business and technology teams so that the requirements flow seamlessly to technology to ensure rapid, quality delivery by an Agile delivery process.
Specifically, your work and key responsibilities will include:
- Research and consultation processes that contribute to product strategy.
- Regularly review industry and technology trends to ensure that Containerchain’s product suite maintains its competitive edge in innovation and responds to rapidly evolving industry needs.
- Conduct regular stakeholder consultation including 1-on-1 interviews, facilitating stakeholder-user groups, user surveys etc. to ensure that the product suite provides relevant, innovative solutions to customer business needs.
- Conduct regular product showcases to demonstrate progress of product development and elicit user feedback.
- Define the product feature set and road map.
- Ensure defined features are scheduled in sprints or releases so that the highest value or highest risk features are developed as a priority.
- Participate in daily stand-ups to provide additional information to the team as required.
- Verify that completed user stories and features provide the required functionality and where not amend or add user stories to ensure the product feature is complete.
- Monitor product performance and inform ongoing product implementation and evolution.
As this role is an important team member in delivering a quality technological solution, the successful candidate must be able to readily demonstrate:
- 5+ years demonstrated product management experience in an online Agile environment (Scrum and / or Kanban)
- Demonstrable experience in identifying business requirements and translating into product roadmap, feature sets and user stories for implementation by technology teams
- Experience in stakeholder consultation including facilitating workshops and C-level interactions
- Strong analytical and lateral thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate to different levels in both verbal and written communications
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be offered with potential room to grow in the future. Containerchain is a growing company looking for exceptional talent to help us achieve our strategies and goals.
More details here.